EVERY DOOR DIRECT MAIL DOCUMENTS – MAILING IN STAGES
Every Door Direct Mail Documents that are needed are included in the shipment we send to you. One of the advantages of Every Door Direct Mail is that you can save money by ordering a larger number of postcards and then create an affordable budget by paying the postage portion as you mail. If you decide to mail in stages, you can easily modify the every door direct mail documents by using the forms on this page.
When your order is complete, the postcards will be shipped to you along with a DOCUMENT ENVELOPE
containing all of the every door direct mail documents required by the USPS.
If you decide to mail in stages rather than all at once, you will need to modify the
PS Form 3587-1 which consists of 2 pages.
CLICK HERE to print out a copy and follow the instructions below.
Fill in the boxes highlighted in yellow on the form that you print out:
Page 1 of 2
- Name of Individual or Organization Address, City, State and Zip Code
- Post Office (Must deliver only to the Post Office shown at the bottom on the Facing Slip which is on top of each bundle)
- Mailing Date
- Total number of bundles to be mailed. Each carrier route must be mailed at one time. Facing Slip indicates how many bundles for each carrier route.
- Total number of pieces to be mailed
- Total number of pieces (for postage calculation)
- Total Postage (number of pieces x .142 cents = total postage)
- Your signature
- Print name of person signing
- Your phone number
Page 2 of 2
Enter Zip Code, Route Number and Number of Mail Pieces for each carrier route.
Check “Post Office Locations and Drop Information” sheet (included in the Document Envelope) for a breakdown
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 8:00pm Eastern