Monthly Archives: October 2009
In today’s economy, businesses are cautious about spending money on advertising and marketing. Here’s an idea that is both affordable and effective: Small Card Marketing.
So why use small cards instead of a larger flyer?
In this case, smaller is better. Small Marketing Cards are the same size as a business card (3.5” x 2”). Prospects will tend to hold on to them because they fit into wallets, shirt pockets and purses. Furthermore, their stylish design, quality card stock and glossy UV finish give them a valuable appearance that gets attention and more retention.
What will fit on Small Marketing Cards?
A lot more than you think. How about a mini menu? By the way, menus aren’t just for restaurants, if you’ve got a price list, it’s a menu. Realtors can use Small Marketing Cards as a mini listing card showing photos and features of a property for sale. They can be used as a “frequent buyer” punch card at the point of sale or a coupon card to attract new customers. The only limit is your imagination. Our marketing team will help you fine tune your ideas.
What about Small Marketing Card distribution?
Point of sale distribution is easy. Just give every customer a Small Marketing Card before they leave your place of business. Other promotions will require a bit more creativity.
INVENTORY YOUR RESOURCES:
- How many employees and family members are available to hand out Small Marketing Cards?
- How about your business neighbors? Offer them a cross promotion opportunity – they display your Small Marketing Cards on their counter and you display theirs.
- Participate in networking clubs, organizations (i.e. chamber of commerce) and attend business card exchanges.
- Ask the owners of the establishments that you do business with (dry cleaner, florist, sub shop, your favorite pizza place, etc.) to display your Small Marketing Cards. Most will be happy to reward your patronage.
- Include Small Marketing Cards in all your correspondence, billing, shipments and packages that you send out.
- Don’t forget your most enthusiastic distribution person – yourself! Get in the habit of carrying and giving out Small Marketing Cards at every opportunity.
Set A Goal
Set a goal. Even a modest one of just a 100 Small Marketing Cards a week will bring results. Then try to increase that goal each week. Remember, the more Small Marketing Cards you put in circulation the better you’ll do. Be consistent and you’ll see a steady stream of new business.
Increase Results By Running Several Promotions Simultaneously
Small Card Marketing is so inexpensive, you can even afford to run several promotions simultaneously. Run a client Birthday Promotion with Small Marketing Cards and give them out all year long. It will only cost you $16.50 per month. Combine that with a Frequent Buyer Punch Card and a stylish Coupon Card to attract new customers and you’ll have a pretty comprehensive marketing campaign in place for less than $50 a month. By the way, Small Card Marketing is a great way to test promotional ideas before spending a lot more on traditional marketing methods.
Ready To Get Started With Small Card Marketing?
Have questions? Ready to get started? Fill out the simple form on the home page at www.SmallCardMarketing.com and a member of our marketing team will contact you the next business day.